Wednesday, August 31, 2016

1st week - Hallway Displays



We've started decorating the hallways with the first week's worth of art! I'm so relieved I discovered that hot glue won't damage the walls and it's made creating more creative displays so much easier!

Kindergarten's rain drops, 1st grade's flowers, and some lovely abstract line names from 2nd and 3rd grade are all up together just outside the art room. Still need to add titles, objectives and other information to make the display complete, but I was so excited about the progress I wanted to share! Hoping to fill up my second red panel with line names as well. They're so colorful and I think they complement the hand flowers very well!

I'm very excited to add some art from 4th, 5th, and 6th when they finish their first big project, which we will start next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment